Emberwood swallows circling with their shimmering sound
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
She came up beside him, finally corporeal and present and comprehendable. His head twitched in her direction, eyes catching the glint of moonlight off her eyes. "Same here," he returned, tearing his gaze away to keep from getting captured by the sight of her. Even if there was nothing to see, he so badly wanted to stare.

"We left Easthollow," he told her, not sure why he would phrase it this way. We're going back, he reminded himself, it's not forever. But he was no longer sure he believed the words. It was a good life out here. A tired and often scary one, but a good one. And it would get easier as the children grew into adults. It would get easier as they grew to know each other, grew to rely on no one but themselves.

And it would be easier with Akuti travelling with them.

The male tensed at this thought, and then - unable to help himself - turned his whole body toward the smaller wolf. I'm sorry I hurt you was on the tip of his tongue, but the words would come out of his mouth. I'm sorry I let you go.

Nothing seemed right. Grayday kept quiet, waiting for Akuti to take the lead. He was shit at stuff like this anyway, always saying the wrong thing, making the wrong choice. They both were, sometimes.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: swallows circling with their shimmering sound - by Grayday Sr. - March 12, 2017, 12:01 AM