Morningside Cuesta maybe there is someone else in my body, at night
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
He wished he'd know enough to fear these words. It was something he'd refused to think about since leaving the territory, and in doing so, he'd somehow convinced himself that it would never come up. But it'd been on Akuti's mind, and now Grayday looked down at her sweet face and knew he would have to answer her.

"I don't know," he said, ears pulling back against his head. "When I left, I said I would be back - and I'd like to be able to say that I'm a man of my word." But he wasn't, and he wasn't sure he'd ever been. It seemed like his whole life in the Teekon Wilds had been nothing but a drawn-out lie. As soon as he'd met Adeline, there'd been no hope for being an honest man. "But there's been somethin' keeping me away," he sighed, sitting down on the riverbank with a heavy breath. "and I don't know if I want to be there anymore. Even if I could take you with me. Pack life has been wearing on me since I joined Silvertip - and I think it's time I stop pretending I can keep myself in one place."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there is someone else in my body, at night - by Grayday Sr. - March 16, 2017, 11:52 PM