Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Liffey shifted at his words, moving from her distanced position to settled next to him. While she moved, Rannoch held his breath, watching carefully as she pulled alongside him. If he had been distracted before, Rannoch found himself even more so now that she was so close to him. He swallowed, mustering the most of his will to pull his eyes back to the sky and focus on the task at hand rather than how close she was next to him. 

Rannoch was not the most imaginable of wolves, but doing so was even harder with the distraction next to him. But, despite this, he attempted to prevail over the hormones that willed him to be absent minded. Liffey ventured to begin the process of connecting the stars through an envisioned line. A thick line fell upon his brow as his concentration kicked in, feeling quite lost to both the process. He couldn't see what she could, and it made him feel even more self-aware than he had been previous. 

Rannoch's face flushed as his ears laid upon the rear of his skull and he turned to face her. "Is there an easier one?" he asked, his voice somewhat shaken despite his usual sense of confidence. For some reason, him not accomplishing what she had been able to make him feel vulnerable and he didn't like it. His eyes lingered, falling to her pearl-painted chest as he waited for relief to the overbearing sense of crippling self-doubt.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 01, 2017, 07:00 PM