Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch had been confident that his heart could not beat faster, yet, somehow, he found this to be entirely untrue. Her smile was what had done him end, sending him into a spiral of emotions that he had yet to experience. Despite this inner turmoil, he managed to put forward a goofy grin as he looked to her. Somehow she had managed to make his innards turn to must and though he couldn't put forth words to explain the phenomenon that was going on, he knew that he liked whatever was going on. 

To the end of her commentary at that moment, his eyes grew wide for a moment, as if surprised. But, soon, he realised it was all just a joke and he relaxed again. "Oh, nah, it's totally cool." he replied, his tail wagging gently as the words escaped easily from his mouth. "I mean, it's kinda weird talkin' to somebody who can see stuff in the sky, but, I guess sometimes you just come across weirdos." Shrugging, he flashed her a genuine smile, one that didn't ooze the sarcasm that his words had held. No, despite their short encounter, he was glad to have run into her again for reasons that he still wasn't fully aware of.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 04, 2017, 08:16 PM