Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Liffey's face fell suddenly after contemplating his words, and it was at that moment that the wide-chested Frostfur felt his breath catch in his throat. Worry hummed annoying through him, his facial features morphing effortlessly to mimic the expression she had brought forth. But, despite this, Rannoch did not speak. Instead, he listened to everything that she had to say and only contributed to the conversation once he had gotten the chance to digest it. 

He was not surprised that she had a family to go to and understood where she was coming from, despite his family life. Just as he was about to reply, she added something worriedly, and quickly Rannoch's expression turned sympathetic. "Of course it is," he replied, finally catching his breath after the time that had passed. Had he been in her paw steps, Rannoch would have wanted to do the same-- he knew this, and the silver-coated man couldn't deny her such closure, even if he wished for her to join now. "If we happen to leave before you're ready, I'll call to you." The idea came upon him swiftly, and he took it for what it was, not thinking of the logistics that went into it. "Then if you want to come, you can call back, or find us later..." or never, whispered his devil's advocate. He attempted to suppress this thought with a smile. "It'll be okay," he assured her quickly, forcing himself to feel what he was advocating.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 11, 2017, 09:07 PM