Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rose's answer was one which stirred something within the wide-set male, bringing forth a flicker of repressed feelings. He had been in her headspace once, pushed away from the Teekons by both fear and the prospect of finding something out there. Unfortunately, or fortunately given his current situation, Rannoch had not found what he had been looking for. It had taken him coming back to realize just what he had been really looking for. Once reuniting, these feelings of had slowly slipped to the background of his conscious.

His expression turned sympathetic, and he nodded, not adding anything to the conversation. Instead, Cypress stood up to the podium to do so, ushering forth his curiosity. Rannoch turned to his sibling briefly, now curious to what had been voiced, before looking to Rose again as he waited for her response.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 08, 2017, 04:44 PM