Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Cypress' remark was one that set the cogs in Rannoch's mind into motion. As he broke down this information, he turned to meet his brother's gaze, nodding gently to agree with what had been said. Their band was lacking a member that could heal, and Rannoch could easily see her slipping into place alongside them. He knew this would be a relationship that would benefit all of them and he simply could not pass up this oppratunity. 

With this thought, he looked to each of his siblings briefly before turning to Rose, picking himself up as if to assert his place in their conversation to everybody. "I think that we have a place in our group for your skills," he began, his eyes lingering on the pretty-faced girl as a smile graced his dark lips. "Maybe we can help you what you're looking for." With this, he silenced himself, waiting to hear Rose's reaction.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 12, 2017, 12:50 PM