Morningside Cuesta and i'll love you forever if i ever love at all
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday hummed to acknowledge her response, but his mind was deep in his memories. He could remember his own first summer, back at Sameth-by-the-River. It'd been a golden time full of innocent play and fat, full bellies. By the next summer, he was already out on his own. This past summer with Adeline up on Silvertip Mountain had been the best since leaving home.

"You know, the first time I met you," he said, a grin growing across his maw, "you were a tiny little thing. I'd brought a raccoon by the den, and you came out and set right into it without even looking at me."

He had to roll onto his back to allow for his chortling as he recalled the rest of the encounter. "And then - and then you said you wanted to hunt bugs," he went on, laughing breathlessly, "and you went and found yourself a worm and threw it in the air, and it landed on your back. You couldn't get it off, so you just kept dancin' around, tryin'a shake it loose. One of the best things I've ever seen."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'll love you forever if i ever love at all - by Grayday Sr. - March 31, 2017, 10:09 PM