Morningside Cuesta and i'll love you forever if i ever love at all
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday did not stop or slow his pursuit, even when she paused for a long moment a few hundred yards away. Even then, he streaked toward her, hauling himself across the hilly landscapes in harsh, jagged movements that could not be described as graceful, but possessed a sort of leonine agility that was more force than poise. I could put more words in here, waxing poetic about Day's galumphing elephant-steps, but we should really move on.

I think you're getting older by the second!

His pace faltered for a moment, but then sped up in the next. Part of him wondered whether she was trying to hurt him, but he couldn't imagine her doing something like that for no reason. His confusion quickly slipped away, not resolved, but still surrendered as he finally drew near enough to lunge. But with another silly jig, she'd loped off once more. Grayday tried to change direction, but ended up spinning out like a race car driven by a two-year-old.

"You get younger every day," he panted as he tried to pick himself up. Nothing was broken, but his lungs burned and his legs ached, and he thought that a little sympathy wouldn't go amiss right then. With a huff of release, the silver male let himself fall back into the heap he'd landed in.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'll love you forever if i ever love at all - by Grayday Sr. - April 19, 2017, 11:25 PM