Morningside Cuesta all alone in a sea of stars.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Her ways were now more endearing than strange (as he remembered them), and the male even found a certain comfort in her innocent joy. She reminded him of Sunspot in that way - always able to find something to be cheerful about.

"That's good, Nim," he said with a wag of his tail, amused that she would hold her wound out of his inspection. Dutifully, Grayday leaned down to sniff at the affected area, and found that he could detect no traces of sickness upon it. "Looks like you're almost good as new," he commented, sensing that she expected some sort of responce.

It was a slow and plodding coversation to allow for her dreamy nature, but Grayday didn't mind. He was in no hurry, and his spirit had been calmed by her sensing of him and his family in these lands. Apparently, their borders were not so indistinguishable anymore.

"Yeah," he replied, glancing behind him. It surprised him, how easily the answer had come. What he'd really mean was that his family did live here - Sunny and Dawn and Adeline were his family. But that title had come to encompass Akuti and Yglis, and Sylvas and Heartha, as well, and he was slowly warming to the two sullen children that accompanied that group. "Yeah, my family lives here - but this isn't the same family I had when I met you. Some of the wolves are the same, but we're not Easthollow anymore."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - March 31, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - March 31, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 01, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 02, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 03, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 17, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 22, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 09:50 PM