Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Despite his protectiveness over his family, Rannoch was no fool. He would approach this young woman with scrutiny, yet, he would not use force unless it were necessary. Rannoch felt himself relax slightly as he read her posture, nothing that though it was dominant, it was not poised for malice. No, she was as guarded as he was and with good reason. 

"No, you're not," he replied, his muzzle motioning to the depths of the forest over his shoulder, "But, you are just a little bit too close to where my family has settled temporarily." Though they were not all related by blood, Rannoch felt responsible for their safety-- especially when they slept. He had not explicitly spoken of his intentions to settle elsewhere, but, he had expressed his concern about the brambles not feeling like home. He blinked, turning his head back to the shadow. "What are you doing here?" He asked, genuinely curious to see what interest she had in the woods.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 05, 2017, 10:33 AM