Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Finding himself nodding in the act of active listening, Rannoch remained silent as she explained her connect with his burly relative. He smiled as she did, finding the appeal in the tale. Rain was a good man, there was no denying that, and Rannoch was pleased that he had been able to help her when she had needed it. When her story regarded her mountainside home, his eyes flickered to the looming landscape briefly before returning to her, catching the shifting of her weight before she turned around with a question of her own.

He blinked, unsure of just how to answer. "To be honest, I'm not sure when we're going to move on." It was his turn to shift, and he did so gently as if to silence his concerns on the matter. It had not been a topic that had come up just yet, but it was one that the sea-eyed man was slowly building the courage on bringing up. He didn't know how the others would respond, as some of them were newer additions into his life, but he knew that it had to be brought up sooner or later. 

"But, we haven't been here long," he said after a beat, realising that he had skipped over a part of her inquiry. "It was just Rain, our brother Cypress, and I, but, we've been joined by a few more." Rannoch was proud that they were becoming something much more than he had ever expected, and he wondered where their misadventures lead them next. "We're all around the same age and just kind of ... found each other." He was still perplexed how each of the members was so similar, yet so different; it was as if it were predetermined by fate.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 06, 2017, 08:39 AM