Firefly Glen everything about you is so overwhelming
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The distraction of Rose's company was slowly beginning to soothe the alpha, and soon enough Rannoch's expression settled characteristically with kindness, as he was usually not without his sunny spirit for too long. Though the topic of Neverwinter wasn't wholly forgotten, Rannoch felt more comfortable now that the pair had moved on. With his eyes upon the fire-furred woman, Rannoch smiled at her confession, nothing once again the honesty that she spoke with. 

"You're vital to the group," he confirmed with a sweep of his tail. As she would gain more experience, Rannoch hoped she would grow into her role and realize just how paramount her craft was to their survival. Without a medic, the turquoise-eyed man knew that much could go wrong. 

"Do you think you could help me learn the basics as we go?" Though this thought had been with him since she had joined them, he hadn't found the right opportunity to bring it up and now just felt right to him. "That way when I'm scouting I can look out for the proper vegetation for you," he elaborated as if justifying his need to learn.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 17, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 19, 2017, 03:53 PM