The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Liffey's movements spoke volumes to the newly-crowned alpha. Sensing this self-consciousness from within as she winced, Rannoch's smiled grew, yet, he did not speak until she had elaborated on just how awful she was. A gentle laugh rolled from his mouth quickly, finding the humor in the scenario that she had shared. Though this wouldn't appeal to most alphas or his brothers for that matter, Rannoch found it endearing. 

"Hey, it'll be okay," he assured, fighting the urge to reach out and brush his nose against her cheek. In addition to the cravings that he had for her, there was an element about his infatuation that made him want to reach out and touch her. He wasn't sure why; whether it was his curiosity for what she felt like or a desire to be even nearer to her, Rannoch could not explain the temptation. 

Tearing his eyes way from her, he turning his sights deeper into the Heartwood, his expression thoughtful. He had found a good variety of prey here and was sure they would find something within the tangle of decaying trees. "So, what are you in the mood to eat?" Rannoch asked, attempting to get the subject from her lack of talent and to the hunt at hand. "I can't guarantee we'll find it, but, I'll try my best to get us what you want," wanting to please her, Rannoch turned his eyes back to her beautiful face and smiled. He'd allow her to lead for this instance.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 20, 2017, 05:01 PM