Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
”Wonderful to meet you both.” Olive greeted with an astute nod, glad that the incidence with her son was behind them. Internally, the mother still reeled from the experience of seeing her kin being pushed aggressively against the ground in a show of dominance — it resonated too deeply for her to be comfortable with it, and the emotions the scene inspired were reminiscent of when Sirius was carried off in the jaws of another.

Hydra inquired as to her her profession and trades, distracting her mind from the worriment that constantly plagued her. It was a pleasant transition, as there was nothing she loved more than to exalt the world and the universe, the chaos that dominated it all. The druid loved it as much as she felt imprisoned by it. ”Yes,” came her demure corroboration. ”I was raised by naturalists, so I have a close relationship with the plants around us — but if i’m being honest, my love is for the stars.” How was it possible to summarize her relationship with the world beyond theirs. How was it possible to tell them that she had been divinely chosen by the forces that be to relay their messages and carry out their wishes? Perhaps, she would divulge this one day — but it was much too soon, and their meeting much too tense for such things.

Turning her attention once again to the bundle of dove grey fluff between her forearms, she touched her nose against Aries’s side. “We don’t know for sure, of course, but I imagine this one will become quite a skilled guardian.” Hydra had been privy to the same one-liner when it was uttered at Moonspear’s border, but Olive relied on the fact that the girl would not remember such marginalia. It also made her think about Aries and the rebellious soul he nurtured — and she loved him all the more for his individuality, despite what Charon thought. 

and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Olive - April 27, 2017, 12:50 PM