Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
All Welcome 
This takes places about 8 days after Sunny's joining thread. Grayday has been bitten by a snake on his left flank. Feel free to notice his heavy limp, a lot of weight loss, and the grapefruit-sized wound on his flank. If you'd rather wait to close up Sunny's joining thread before answering this one, go right ahead! I just wanted to get this posted before I forgot or something.
The journey was long and arduous. What might've been a one-day journey had stretched into a three-day expedition, made possible only be stopping frequently and leaning heavily against @Adeline and @Dawn. He feared more than anything that his son had not made it to safety. Grayday merely pushed himself harder when they picked up faint spoors of Sunny's scent, not trusting the relief that flooded through his body each time.

Finally, though, they reached their destination, and could smell the good, clean scent of Easthollow on the borders. Immediately, Grayday let out several short, sharp bays - @Sunny! Sunny, are you here? - pacing the borders as he did. He didn't know if he was welcome here, but he ached to charge across the borders and seek out his son. He thought he could smell him, but it could just be his wishful thinking. With a frustrated huff, he let out a longer howl, this time calling for @Steady or @Valette.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM