Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day finally tore his eyes away from Adeline when Valette spoke, and he remembered why he'd come in the first place. "That means a lot to me, Valette. Thank you. But I didn't come here to bring Sunny back," he said regretfully, wishing that he could do such a thing. "I wanted to make sure he'd made it safely, of course, but I wanted to visit to talk to you - to you and Steady," he said, his voice cracking a bit toward the end. That would be impossible, now, and he doubted that Valette cared what he had to say. Sunny's untimely arrival had likely ruined his chances of being heard out. Now, all Valette would hear were excuses from a traitor, rather than pleas from an old friend.

But it didn't matter. None of that mattered, in light of the news that he'd just heard. Day simply stared down at his paws, not really caring to expand on the reason. Not anymore. He felt sure that Valette knew what he would've wanted to talk about, anyway. Sunny had probably told her - and why else would he be here?

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked, looking back up at the grieving alpha. Did they need food? Protection?
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM