Moonspear some plans were made and rice was thrown
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The silence of the mountainside was deafening, yet, the utter lack of sound also soothed her. The ground felt strong and powerful beneath her and she luxuriated in its energies, bathed in the spring sunshine — it seemed the face had a inclination towards mountains and felt most hale when supported by the vibrations of tectonic activity. She gave a small whuff of her charcoal nose in beatitude, her breath running against the earth and puffing up a small cloud of dust.

When gentle footsteps heralded the arrival of another, the reclining woman lifted her head. She glimpsed the form of Amekaze, the dark queen of Moonspear — Olive’s own pack, now. Involuntarily, the druid’s greyscale banner swept across the ground, back and forth; she was happy to see her. The two mothers had not afforded themselves much time together, though Olive had scented the queen upon her family on more than one occasion. Olive was eager to know her; the woman who accepted their family and, essentially, saved her children’s lives.

But as Olive’s mossy gaze continued down Amekaze’s relaxed frame, she couldn’t help but noticed how the shelf's bulged out just so. Pushing herself up onto her elbows, Olive sniffed the air and clearly noted the other woman’s spiced scent. A wide smile broke out upon Olive's pointed features and, quickly, she pulled herself into a standing position. She was beautiful. “Amekaze” the lamb breathed with a dip of her maw. “You—“ her voice trailed off, overcome with the power of the other woman’s fecundity. Since experiencing it herself, Olive considered pregnancy to be the pinnacle of the feminine existence. Having her litter and watching them grow was nothing short of magnificent, but there was something magical about the intimate experience of having them grow within. Such magic stood in front of her then!

“I did not know.” and she truly hadn’t until then, when she and the queen were in their solitude —the woman carried herself well. “I must do better at fraternizing with my comrades,” Olive chirped, trying to pin the blame of her unknowingness on her own relative preoccupation with…family matters. Olive shook her head with a grin and a chuckle, trying to draw herself up and compose herself, as not everyone was as open to her ephemeral and stelliferous mien as Dakarai had been. 

In truth, he had been the only one.  

and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - May 01, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - May 05, 2017, 07:53 PM