Moonspear some plans were made and rice was thrown
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The smile upon Olive’s maw would not abate, and the woman channeled her excess energy into the gentle whap whap whap if her tail upon the sunsoaked earth. “Oh,” Olive’s gentle, wavering voice came in earnest. “This is so wonderful.” Not a single thought was spared for Moonspear’s resource consumption, or how her young family had been lucky be be accepted into a pack with little ones on the way, no — Olive’s brain didn’t work that way. Instead she was dazzled by their newness and innocence. Babies were nothing but a blessing, no matter what kind of seism they wrought; as was the case for her own children, but also the ones that stirred within the alphess. 

Amekaze asked after her wellbeing, and Olive waited a moment before mindfully responding. “It has been an adjustment,” it was an incredible understatement. The loss of Sirius and the loss of her mateship was overwhelming and constantly threatened to pull her under.  Her newfound dedication to the gods of old had helped stymie her sadness, but the underlying soreness was ever persistent. But, if she had to suffer, at least it was with a group whose lands kept them safe and who did not wish death upon her family. Olive notched up an eyebrow at her own thoughts. “But you maintain a wonderful home.” The mother dipped her sweet maw to demonstrate her sincerity. “We are all so thankful to be here.”

Again, Olive’s attention turned to the topic she could not ignore. “My own will wean soon, but if you need a wet nurse, or even just a baby sitter — I am only a call away.” Her offer came sincerely — motherhood was full of tiring and there were many times she wished to have help from others, but she trusted her own babies with no one other than Dakarai. If the Amekaze needed any help, the queen had nothing to fear from the petite, pale druid. “Your family grows. You are so very lucky.” 

and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - May 01, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - May 14, 2017, 02:46 PM