Moonspear some plans were made and rice was thrown
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Hmmm, Olive murmured at Amekaze’s demure adulation of the woman Pyx. Yes, this was someone the druid would have to meet, if not to share naturalist trade secrets, then to make a new friend. The opportunity for new relationships abounded upon this mountain, from the Alphess who reclined in front of her (she was less steely than their first introduction at the borders), and the prophetic Pyx and young Korei. Her own children were growing and learning to speak their minds, which transitioned them from young mewling things to cubs with distinct opinions and personalities — and with that, relationships could now bloom. The future was, indeed, bright. “Oh, yes?” was her reply to the mention of Korei’s interests. “Your children have many varieties of talents!”

Olive sighed. “I wish mine would, but I fear they will not.” This was particularly true if the fiery, combative Aries. Though Cassiopeia often stirred up trouble, she did not seem to take pleasure from fighting — it was simply a by product of her youthful exuberance and unfettered childishness; this, there was nothing wrong with. However, Aries — there was something different there. The mother did not want to make any assumptions about her beloved progeny just yet, not when his personality was so nascent and so new. Perhaps this is something he would grow out of.

“They are young, though.” Olive said wryly, looking up at the expectant mother with a knowing smile.  The two mothers spoke for a little while longer before they parted, the enciente mother leaving back to her birthing den and Olive making he way back towards the home she shared with her children and her estranged lover.

and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - May 01, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - July 02, 2017, 01:30 PM