Moonspear i have a hunger and i can’t seem to get full
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
…and a month later! i’m literally the worst, i’m sorry. I'm going to go ahead and close up here ❤️

The girl was all too happy to oblige, so Olive continued to turn heel and sashay away to the arboreal enclave. The trees were close here, but they grew thin and not so close that the lithe female and the younger girl couldn’t squeeze through. It was a perfect fencing for the treasures held within, establishing the space as something defined and real. hers. 

However, those treasures were not [yet] valued for their beauty. The plants had just been repotted within the earth, as this was still quite a new endeavor for her. Some had recovered from their transplantation, but others were having a rougher time of it — dropping and all around just looking sad. With her careful attention and curation, soon they would blossom and bloom — it was the growing season, after all! — but, for now, Olive hoped Korei would be able to appreciate the potential in the various green stalks and leaves. 

“They’re, uh — not at their prime, yet.” she admitted sheepishly, throwing the pale girl a wry grin. ”But soon they will grow wild!”

The two naturalists mused over the values of plants, implicit in their beauty, for as long as the day would allow. However, dusk was soon upon them and Olive not only began to fret about keeping Korei from her family as long as she had, but she was wondering where he own children were as well. They were older now and less prone into getting into trouble, but still the mother would round them up every night, feed them a meal that their father brough home and tell them stories of the springtime sky above. So, Korei Julia and Olive bade each other adieu and returned to their respective families.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have a hunger and i can’t seem to get full - by Olive - June 28, 2017, 09:23 PM