Noctisardor Bypass We still live in the same town, well don't we?
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
He had not been there long when a small, white shewolf showed up, tail flagging regally behind her. Day himself made no overtly dominant gestures, but neither did he shift his informal, relaxed stance to something more submissive. Instead, he took a hesitant half-step forward, nose twitching as he ascertained that this was not one of the pregnant females among them. He had no desire to deal with them (he remembered Amber's pregnancy all too well), especially when he'd soon have Khoe to attend to.

"I'm Day, from over-the-hill," he replied, not quite answering her question, but not quite ignoring it, either. There wasn't a concrete reason for his being her, other than to test the waters and see what these Bypass wolves were like. "Cebra might've told you about me - my daughter and I met her a couple weeks ago." She also might not have, but Day still figured that throwing the other wolf's name in couldn't hurt.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: We still live in the same town, well don't we? - by Grayday Sr. - May 09, 2017, 01:56 PM