Noctisardor Bypass We still live in the same town, well don't we?
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day chuckled at her words, but quickly sobered when danger was brought up. His eyes hardened at the mention of this strange, murderous shewolf, and a moment later, he shuddered as he imagined how he'd feel if the wolf had targeted one of his own pack.

"That sounds like a problem," he said dryly, wondering how Sylvas would feel about getting together a hunting party and working together to take down this wolf. It was either that or simply leave - neither option was sitting well with him. "I'll let my family know to look out for her. And, if the rest of the pack agrees, I'd like to see if we can get rid of this threat. The land's no good if it's not safe, and I want to see my kids playing here again next spring," he said, his voice firm. Even if Gwen did not want his help, it was clear that something needed to be done. "Is there a place where I can learn her scent? I don't see very well anymore, and I'd like to be able to recognize her, if she's come near our borders."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: We still live in the same town, well don't we? - by Grayday Sr. - May 10, 2017, 06:22 PM