Noctisardor Bypass We still live in the same town, well don't we?
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Slight PP to get them there. Let me know if I need to change anything.
Day allowed Gwen to travel a few steps ahead of them before turning to Dawn, a serious look on his face. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly, needing confirmation that she hadn't been harmed. It sounded like the encounter had been some time ago, but he still had to ask, had to hear it from her for his own sake. Regardless, he beckoned for her to follow, knowing she wouldn't want to be left out of something so Important and Dangerous.

He could tell immediately when they'd reached the place; there was a stench of violence and terror, here, and of blood. Brushing past Dawn with a lick to her cheek, the male sniffed over the area, recognizing Cebra's scent at once, and deciding that the more vicious scent must belong to Kelina. The male almost instructed Dawn to do the same, but then remembered that she'd met this grisly woman.

Day shuddered, undeinably distrubed.

"We'll figure this out, Gwen," he said, his voice gentle but unyielding - he would not be turned away, in this. "How many able-bodied fighters do you have? It's clear we'll have to take this to her - can't be waitin' around for this to happen again. Someone will have to stay with the - " he glanced at Dawn, narrowly stopping himself from saying 'kids'. " - with Heartha and Khoe. And your mothers, as well. Might be best to get everyone together while the hunt is going on."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: We still live in the same town, well don't we? - by Grayday Sr. - May 15, 2017, 03:53 PM