Northstar Vale i've delivered us to where we are
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Private 
We have made it! Remember, this thread is MANDATORY@Cypress @Rian @Liffey @Redshank @Mato @Titmouse @Pyro @Tryp @Kaori @Rose @Tulip @Dublin @Airi
Somehow, the pack had made it out of the bear situation alive. Still counting his lucky stars, Rannoch and the gang had pressed on valiantly from the Plains towards their eventual destination. Their pacing had been slowed considerably by the individuals that had sustained injuries. There were more breaks than Rannoch had anticipated as well, but, eventually, the brat pack had come across something that had caught the young Alpha's eye. He had been leading them by way of a narrow stream that eventually lead the group towards the base of The Sunspire, finding opportunity in an easier climb. Though the peak was intimidating in height, she welcomed the pack among her oasis mid-range. With the pack's relentless scouting, past the peaks seemed like the logical step for the group, as nothing before them had satisfied their desires enough for them to claim. 

It was nearly sunset when the pack arrived at the oasis of The Sunspire. A gentle wind greeted the pack of adolescents as they stood on top of the peak and Rannoch closed his eyes for a moment, allowing for the breeze to rake through his pelt. Though the circumstances of their reaching the apex of the mountain couldn't have been worse, the Alpha could now breathe easier knowing that the pack was out of harm's way from now. 

Opening his eyes, Rannoch turned towards the North and separated himself from the other as his curiosity overcame him as he wondered what kind of territory was below them. Teetering himself towards the edge of the cliff, Rannoch was greeted with a sight that caused his breath to catch in his throat. What seemed like a utopia was below them; sprawling lands with walls protection all around. There were plenty of water sources from what he could see and, most importantly, the gentle indication of prey was evident by the scents that the wind carried. It was as if their desires had been laid out right before them and he had to alert the ranks at once, to see if this area was what he saw and not some figment of his imagination. 

"Guys," implored Rannoch hoarsely, looking over his shoulder to look at the gathered wolves. "I-I think I might have found our new home," he expressed, still not believing his words. It seemed as though they had been searching forever for their new home and suddenly, it had shown itself to them. As far as Rannoch was aware, the area smelled of prey and held no pack scent, but even with his approval he still needed the support of the group. "There are no other border indicators, there are scents of prey, and it's so big and protected!" The words spilled easily from his mouth as his excitement ramped up. Turning quickly, he turned his attention back to the terrain below them, scanning every bit of it with his large, turquoise eyes. Though there was still much they had to do, such as get a better look of the packlands, Rannoch felt as though they had just struck gold.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i've delivered us to where we are - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 15, 2017, 02:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 16, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Redshank - May 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Tryp - May 20, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 21, 2017, 11:38 PM