Stone Circle Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Shooting a smile at his son, Day cut back into the conversation, hoping to distract both children from any ire they might still be feeling. "That's right," he agreed, verifiying Dawn's words. She probably knew more about Kelina than he did, though he didn't share Dawn's belief that she might not be dangerous to every wolf. He hoped her attention would stay on the Bypass wolves until they either killed her or moved, but he wasn't counting on it, and he didn't want Easthollow to count on it either. "We have to assume she's dangerous to everyone," he said gently, not wanting Dawn to feel like she was being corrected in this matter. He didn't know what the woman was really like, but it was always better to be safe than sorry.

Turning to Krypton, he tried his best to answer her question whilist still instilling wariness. "I don't know who she's killed, but she savaged a woman that we later took in, as well as a pregnant woman from another pack. Apparently, she'd not a bad fighter. I just wanted y'all to be on your toes. Hopefully she won't come this way at all."

Business completed, Day lowered himself into a bow and wagged his tail at his son. "I'm all better, now," he said to the boy, a playful edge to his voice. "How have you been doin', Sunny?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders - by Grayday Sr. - June 14, 2017, 09:39 PM