Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
This conversation was an emotional rollercoaster, and Rannoch wanted to get off. From what seemed like a particularly positive response spawned something that struck deep in the Alpha's heart. "I-I always scare you?" he asked, his ears falling. He had never felt like this before. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears. His stomach felt like it was going to fall out of his butt. He wanted answers so desperately, yet they fell short as Liffey felt silent. 

Gravely, he searched her face, hoping that she would show any indication of what she meant and yet, he did not find any answers. Feeling vulnerable, he decided to speak, unsure of what to do. "I mean, you don't scare me, but, you make me feel things I've never felt before-- strange things...." He hesitated, swallowing the dry lump in his throat, "But, oddly, I like it?" Rannoch's voice became quieter by the second, feeling suddenly uncertain with being so bold when he had no idea whether or not she would reciprocate.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 24, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM