Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Though Liffey spoke no words, her expression and silence divulged an insight of her perspective. He watched her carefully, tracing her every movement as time progressed between them and soon enough, falling into his quietness, Rannoch recollected the facts of their interactions, recalling with detail. It seemed as though being around her had always had this effect on him, but, perhaps, he had been all too absorbed in his feelings to comprehend what was going on between them fully. Now that she had confirmed her feelings, Rannoch could see their relationship with new eyes, and, for now, he cast away any self-doubt on the matter. 

Despite his certainty, he was hesitant at first as he teetered closer to her with a gently swaying tail and a whine slipping from his lips. He moved until he was close enough and then paused, looking upon her face with soft eyes while his the gentle croon of his voice continued. Though he had no idea what he was doing, something urged him to reach forward to touch her cheek to his nose, and because of this inkling, he did just that. Feeling nothing but bliss at this moment, Rannoch embraced her gently to test the waters between them. Though he was certain of her feelings, the blue-eyed Alpha did not want to be too overbearing in his advance and would pull back if necessary.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 26, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM