Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The manner in which Liffey reacted to his touch calmed the storm that had been stirring so furiously within the depths of his wide-set breast. Though confidence in her reaction had eased the fluttering of his heart considerably, it was the moment in which he felt her lean in that the Alpha Male could feel his worry dissipate, leaving him feeling what remained: the all-encompassing affection that he felt for his fire-eyed Delta.

There were no words to describe how complete Rannoch felt with Liffey at his side. Though yearning had indicated that there had been something different about her, and remembering Eshe's tales in which she had met Scimitar had helped guide him to this point and time, Rannoch found himself in a situation that had been foretold many months ago, just, not as precisely laid out as one would expect. Eshe had paved the foundation of his knowledge, and this had helped him considerably in considering his feelings in the days that followed Harold's ambush on the pack. He had spent time in picking apart his feelings when he had found himself alone, considering every interaction with Liffey with a precise eye. With him knowing how he felt, it had been left to Liffey to decide what she wanted and whether or not she wanted any part of this. With all the pent up energy gone, Rannoch felt only their newly defined connection, and this feeling alone could have kept the sea-eyed male going for days. It was a sensation that he had never felt before; it's strength overpowering, and yet something was calming about it that lulled him as they embraced. 

She smelled of the open road; like a gentle wind upon an expanse of plains. Though many scents came together to create her scent, there was something within the collection that caught his attention: wildflowers. There was an underlying perfume to her scent, something that was as intoxicating as the feelings that she gave him. He never wanted to pull away and instead wriggled himself closer down the length of her neck, closing his eyes as he breathed her in. He could have remained in her hold for the rest of his life and died a happy man, just as long as he had her, Rannoch knew that all would be fine.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 28, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM