Northstar Vale it's a brand new start, a dream come true
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Pack Activity 
Northstar Vale's formation thread! Paging @Rian, @Cypress, @Liffey, @Tryp, @Pyro, @Dublin, @Mato, @Redshank, @Kaori, @Airi, and @Titmouse! Please reply by May 31st!

Rannoch's pack had made quick work of inspecting the Vale. It had not taken the pack of wayward adolescents to realize that there was very little wrong with the territory and soon enough, the first three members of the band gathered together to discuss what had been discovered. To Rannoch, it was paradise. From the lush foliage to the abundance of game, the Alpha could not have asked a better location for them to happen upon. With these thoughts in the forefront of his mind, Rannoch consulted his brothers on the matter, wondering what their opinions were and to see if they would all come to a mutual understanding. 

"I really like it," he began once the trio had settled, regarding the area around them with a fond sweep of his ocean-like eyes. "I think it has everything that we need and it seems safe enough for all of us." Even with the positives, Rannoch saw some negatives to just how grand the scale of the territory was. "My only concern is how big it is. I don't think we'd be able to claim it all." But, despite that, Rannoch saw no further issues with the land. The trio took time in discussing the opinions, but, in the end, it seemed as though they were all on the same page. They had found their home, and it was time to claim it as their own. "Let's raise our voices and alert the others," the Alpha's voice filled with thrill. Despite all the work they had done, it also felt like yesterday that they had set off together in hopes of a better future and finally it seemed as though the brothers had done what they had set out to do. 

Not waiting any longer, as the excitement of the occasion was swiftly consuming him, the wide-set Alpha tipped his head back and called out to whoever would lend an ear, willing for those that followed his reign to join him, and announce to the world to the first time that the Vale was theirs.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
it's a brand new start, a dream come true - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 21, 2017, 09:29 PM