Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
An enticing concoction of scents had drawn Rannoch that afternoon, drawing him in Tryp's direction. He had already been heading in the wolf's general direction, but his former intention had not been to meet up with the aspiring hunter. Instead, he sought the furthermost reaches of where the pack had claimed, as he wanted to freshen up the borders. As he felt his attention getting pulled, the Alpha succumbed to the detour happily, knowing that he had sent a few wolves in that direction about an hour ago. 

"I smell Rosemary," Rannoch commented as he pulled up from behind Tryp, his tail wagging and his posture tall. Looking from the pile to the older wolf, Rannoch tilted his head and added, "I also smell a ton of other things in that pile that I don't know about," he quipped, feeling all the more curious now that he had seen all that had been gathered. It was a mixture of berries, twigs, and herbs, and the Alpha was intrigued about the gathering. 

"What are you up to, Tryp?" Rannoch pressed gently with a tilt of his head after a brief pause of observation, turning his focus to the Epsilon as he waited for a reply.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 22, 2017, 12:48 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM