Northstar Vale two ghosts
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
As Airi answered his question, Rannoch found himself growing even unhappier with the situation. Even though Airi was solitary in nature, that did not mean that she had to depend on herself for everything. Even with their differences, she was a member of his pack and, in future situations, he hoped that she realized this. "Rose is our resident medic. She can often be found tending to her herbs in her den near the big lake," he said, communicating the information that she should have known long ago. He felt guilty that it had taken her so long to learn this. "When we're done discussing, I'd like you to come with me and meet her," he said, his voice stern despite the soft undertones that his words carried. 

The next sequence of her reply, a single word that delivered a weight straight to the pit of his stomach, made him pause for a second. In this moment of contemplation, Rannoch considered the situation from both perspectives. "I think I see our problem here," he concluded after his consideration, his expression softening slightly. "I believe that we've both had a problem with communicating and I think it caught up with us." Their initial reasoning for coming together could have even been avoided with a simple conversation in regards to the borders. Pausing, even though he wished to get to the gist of it, he wanted to make sure that she understood what he was attempting to explain. "Do you follow so far?" Rannoch asked with a tilt of his head, pausing his words before he dove too deep into the subject matter.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
two ghosts - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 31, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Airi - June 06, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 13, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: two ghosts - by Airi - June 25, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 25, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Airi - June 26, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 27, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Airi - June 30, 2017, 09:53 PM