Northstar Vale i'm not falling behind or running late
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Like Rian, Rannoch had been worried about the health of their pack. Struggles, figurative sweat, and tears had gone into the formation of their formation. But, not only that, Rannoch cared deeply for the wolves who followed he and his brothers— yes, even Airi. If somebody went astray, Rannoch wouldn't know what he would do with himself. Knowing that they were out there, without the love and support of the Vale, was a thought almost too unbearable for the Alpha to carry. In a way, they had all become family in their migration, and Rannoch was dutiful to them. It was his responsibility to ensure their safety. These thoughts would often consume him in his isolation on the borders as he marked them. 

It was in the midst of one of these worried tangents as Rian's call met him, turning with his leg hitched high as he urinated. Stopping the stream of both urine and negative thoughts at the sight of his earth-colored brother, Rannoch smiled, happy to have some company. "Rian!" He greeted gaily with a lift of his chin, lowering his leg and turning— showing no indications of the worries that had haunted him just moments ago. "Whats up?"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i'm not falling behind or running late - by Rian - June 15, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: i'm not falling behind or running late - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 16, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: i'm not falling behind or running late - by Rian - June 23, 2017, 03:01 AM