Northstar Vale hang me out to dry
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch had spent a majority of his morning seeking refuge from the early-Summer heat. Nearly reaching the completion of his first year, Rannoch could not recall a time that was this hot outside. Truth be told, this was only the beginning of it and the wolves of the Vale, despite the shade that the looming mountains provided, were in for a hot season. Beating the heat, Rannoch had spent a good portion of his morning in upon the shore of the territory's main lake. The bottom of this body of water was covered with a layer of delicate shells and precious stones, giving it an extraterrestrial glow. He admired the sight for quite some time, taking it in as he took the morning to relax. 

Time passed, and eventually, Rannoch grew restless in his relaxation. Taking this sensation as a cue to move, Rannoch stood from his position upon the shore and turned towards the inner-most part of the territory, quickly catching sight of the pack's resident Medic. Brightening at the sight of her, the Alpha started in her general direction with water still dripping from his undercarriage and called out to her with a hearty chuff.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
hang me out to dry - by Rose - June 20, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: hang me out to dry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 20, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: hang me out to dry - by Rose - June 26, 2017, 08:27 AM
RE: hang me out to dry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 27, 2017, 06:35 PM