Wheeling Gull Isle te voy a construir un castillo de bambú, lo que nunca tuve yo quiero que lo tengas tú
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
I’m sorry for the wait! [passes @Maera a pretty shell to apologize] I was going to do a Venus Comb because Animal Crossing, but I don’t want to lacerate Seelie’s mouf. XD

The bourbon-and-cinnamon Sveijarn was a kind creature, and even her skittishness appealed to the atramentous sheepdog. “I could stay here all day,” Maera enthused, and Seelie’s answering nod was vigorous and vehement. In the wake of the most recent meeting, it was a pleasure for the little wolfdog to feel a moment of true relaxation — and although her intention was still to fish, she was content for now to simply enjoy Maera’s company.

Coelacanth licked her lips, indecisively readying herself for verbal communication — but the fear of breaking the silence was too great. It was all right for wolves like Constantine and Stockholm, who had not known her previously and could not possibly know she had spent the majority of her life not saying a single word. It was all right for Komodo, who believed in and cultivated miracles — who loved her still! — but Maera was close with Axolotl, and the Atlanian was already suspicious of the tiny Groenendael. Best not to give him more to balk at.

As the tide rolled in, something prickly and tickly bumped against the sheepdog’s paw and she leapt back reflexively, levitating briefly before plunging her head below surface to snag whatever it was. Her mouth, soft as a retriever’s and just as careful, cradled what appeared to be a vacated rose-branch murex shell, with delicate clusters of feathery-looking spires jutting every which way. Casting an interested gaze to the firekissed female, Seelie retreated to the beach and reverently placed the shell in the sand. Then she stepped back from it, looking expectantly at the hazel-eyed treasure hunter. What would she make of it?

Then, capricious as always, Seelie turned as though to answer some unspoken call — and with an apologetic glance over her shoulder to the lovely flame, she darted away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: te voy a construir un castillo de bambú, lo que nunca tuve yo quiero que lo tengas tú - by Coelacanth - August 06, 2017, 07:56 PM