Mount Apikuni we could be immortals
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Thrown off by what had been said, Rannoch found himself mentally floundering as he attempted to reply. "Yes, she's gone," came his eventual remark, his expression not faltering despite the whirlwind of emotions that ran rampant internally. He did his best to tame the beast of a storm, but, it was only when Dawn moved on conversationally that Rannoch felt himself calm down once more. 

"Yeah, I wouldn't go out and look for one our of curiosity's sake," he replied, an edge of seriousness accompanying his lighthearted tone. "In addition to what happened with my pack, another bear killed both of my mother and father a few months ago." Never being the one to prompt the thought of his parent's untimely demise, as it still dealt him a great world of pain, Rannoch only brought it forth to add validity to her thoughts of a bear potentially eating her. 

Nodding to her description of where her pack had settled, Rannoch found himself curious to know more of the wolves that Dawn ran with. As such, he asked: "What is the name of your pack?" before nodding to the remake that she made of his status of Alpha of the Vale. "Yeah, I'm the Alpha." 

Their conversation from there was short and Rannoch did not mind this. Once the two were properly acquainted, they decided that they wanted to part ways in persuit of what they had been looking for before they had met. Though their interaction had been short, Rannoch was happy that he had been able to advise the younger wolf to steer clear of bears and, hopefully, his advice would be considered if she ever crossed paths with one.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 30, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 09, 2017, 01:41 PM