Stone Circle jump suit, chain gang, shackles on my feet and hands
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
All Welcome 
Grayday hung back from the borders, not wanting to incite the wrath of Valette at this or any time, espcially since he'd come here to ask for something. It still stung, faintly, that he was no longer welcome here as he had once been, but he'd not made his choice on a whim. He suspected he would always look on the past with nostalgia, being the sentimental creature that he was. And sentiment - among other things - begged him to approach that invisible line and search for the scents he loved - Sunny's, Nikai and Keoni's, Valette's, Adeline's - but he kept his distance as he lifted his muzzle and gave a short, querying howl: @Krypton?

He hoped she'd meet him. Even if she would not agree to his request, he missed the sweet woman. She'd been so kind to his children and had been a good friend to him. He had Sylvas and Akuti, now, and a slowly-strengthening bond with his daughter, but new relationships never replaced the old ones. The world just kept turning.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
jump suit, chain gang, shackles on my feet and hands - by Grayday Sr. - June 30, 2017, 01:02 PM