Morningside Cuesta I won't forget the good times
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The hurt and worry was written plainly across her pale features - even with one eye currently out of commission, Grayday could tell that something was wrong. But he wasn't going to force her to talk about it. They hardly knew each other, though the male had been left with good impressions of the shewolf, even if he found the idea of and 'Empress' somewhat laughable. All wolves are servants, his father would say. That didn't matter, though. Gwen was here, now, humbling herself before him, and she'd been perfectly respectable when they'd met before.

"Well, if there's one thing I know about, it's hunting," Grayday said wryly, changing the subject back to something he was more comfortable with. "Most of us are pretty good hunters, here. If you're ever looking for a lesson, you can come to me or anyone in the hunting party."

He smiled at her, then, and nudged her shoulder as he stepped aside, intending for her to walk beside him as he turned back toward the cuesta. "For now, why don't you eat and rest, and try to relax for a bit? I think it'd do you some good."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 06, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 08, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 08, 2017, 09:52 PM