Morningside Cuesta I won't forget the good times
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"You're welcome," said Day. He wasn't quite sure what else he could say - the woman's face conveyed much more than her words did, and poor as his eyesight was, Grayday could tell that there was something more at play, here. But Gwen had already expressed her wishes not to speak on the matter, and he wasn't sure he wanted to open that can of worms, either.

"I know what you mean," he said after a moment, deciding that the topic at hand was safe enough, while also allowing him to show a bit of empathy. "I was on my own for a long time. It wasn't a very nice feeling, and... well, it changes you. Wolves aren't meant to be alone, I think."

They came to the Copse, where Day and several others often took their rest. The shade of the trees and proximity of the nearby stream made it a popular hub for the Morningsiders. "If you follow that stream, the girls downed a doe a few days ago. That'll take you to it."

He offered her one last smile. "I need to get back to my wife and kids - when you're ready, I have a job for you. Nothin' too difficult. Come and see me, okay?"

Grayday out! Belle, you can start another thread whenever you're ready or jump into one of Day's AW threads. Up to you :)
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 06, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 08, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 08, 2017, 09:52 PM