Duck Lake I haven't always been the King
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
With any personal space between them gone, Rannoch seized the opportunity to investigate the aroma that the other male carried. Upon further searching, it appeared as though his initial suspicions were accurate: this wolf's smell was one that he had smelled before. 

"A little," he admitted to Day's inquiry, drawing his tongue over his lips once he had replied. "But, it'd be mostly for my pack." 

With the offer given, Rannoch dipped his head graciously towards the other. "Thank you, I appreciate it," he said, his gaze momentarily finding the nearby buck. Even with the two preadors lurking, it's biggest threat was time. Rannoch knew this and, for the time being, would wait out it's eventual demise. He sat at this decision, making himself comfortable for the long haul. 

"Where are you from?" asked the Alpha after as his attention returned to the Leader as he voiced his curiosity. "You smell familiar." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 08, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 09, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 10, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 11, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 11, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 16, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 28, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 30, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 02, 2017, 09:05 AM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - August 14, 2017, 08:18 PM