Overture Downs what we lost in the fire, we'll find in the ashes
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday felt himself grin - there was little he liked Vetter than being asked about his children. "Yeah, just a week or two ago. This is my second set," he replied, because while his newest babies were recent, he'd been a father for some time, now.

His tail wagged violently at her interest, and at her friendliness as well. Pointedly, his eyes did not follow her fluid movements, but found a peculiar interest in the nearby tree instead. The woman wasn't Adeline, but there was a likeness there that drew his eyes, and Day knew how easily his head could be turned. "Three of 'em, this time. Two girls and a boy. My first litter was a boy and a girl," said Grayday, holding himself back from spewing more information about the five of them than any stranger could possibly want. Instead, he forced him self to say, "What about you? Any kids?" And while he burned to share more of his excitement over his own litter, he found that he was interested in knowing more about the pretty stranger as well.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: what we lost in the fire, we'll find in the ashes - by Grayday Sr. - July 09, 2017, 01:35 AM