Northstar Vale we are stardust stories
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch appreciated the manner in which Mato approached the topic. Even with his previous experience with observing Sebastian, he wanted to make sure that his carrying out of the trade was to Rannoch's liking. The Alpha gave a dip of his head in approval, his support in Mato's words obvious. To give Mato an indication of his expectations, he offered: "I like to treat every wolf with respect who obeys our borders unless prompted to otherwise. But those who trespass are not to be tolerated." He wondered if these expectations varied from what the Omicron's father had taught. 

When the aspiring guardian admitted that he had not met Mouse, the Alpha nodded. "I'd like you to seek him out when you can and help him feel welcomed," he instructed with the intentions of not wanting Mouse to feel isolated in his new home. "I think he'll be a great addition to our family," he added as an afterthought.

"Yes, the wolves of the Feathery Woods came to welcome us. At first, I was suspicious of their name, but, they seemed to be nice enough." Nyx had been elusive in the information she provided. Despite this, Rannoch had felt comfortable enough with the information that he had given and received. "I would like to expand our horizons and start working on alliances with other packs." It had been something he and Cypress had talked about for quite some time, and Rannoch felt as though now was the time to strike them up before Winter hit. "Is this something you'd be interested in helping me with?" he asked, finding himself curious to know if this is why Mato had brought it up. He knew it would be a great opportunity to involve the star-kissed adolescent and Rannoch would do his best to allow Mato the oppratunities he sought.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 09, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 09, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 10, 2017, 05:03 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 10, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 10, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 11, 2017, 09:25 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 11, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 15, 2017, 10:43 AM