Northstar Vale we sail the length of sea
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
His psyche grew heavy with her response, sending his ears to fall along upon his crown as he listened. "I understand," he replied, his mouth becoming dry as he floundered to find the right words. In his meeting with this ocean, Rannoch had also felt pain, and to this day it occasionally haunted his dreams. "It wasn't the best interaction for either of us," he decided. But, quickly added, "But now that we're family, I'm happy to put that behind us if you are." He waited with bated breath, hoping that she would oblige. 

From here, the nymph went on the speak her opinion in regards to leadership, and as he followed along with what was being said, the Alpha nodded. Like Seabreeze, Rannoch also did not understand those who were not receptive to feedback from their pack. "I wholeheartedly agree," he replied, his expression thoughtful. "I don't understand leaders who don't cherish their members and the opinions they share." He paused, attention to gather the thoughts that he wished to share. "Without the pack, the Alpha is nothing, you know?" 

To her last statement, Rannoch smiled gently. "Thank you; I appreciate the sentiment." And he honestly did, knowing that Bre wasn't obligated to share this.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 20, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 21, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 23, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 23, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 27, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 12:01 PM