Moonspear She takes me away
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I know groundhogs," Wraen interjected somewhere between Amekaze's explanation and, realizing that interrupting was not a polite thing to do, smiled apologetically until the leader finished talking. 

"Well, we traveled quite a lot and since we were small and not efficient hunters for a long time, we went by the small game. You know - mice and rats and occasional groundhogs. And... now and then we would be very lucky and find a dead animal or two next to those very big and solid paths. You know, where there are monsters with big, flashy eyes going by," she left out the bit that, when there had been really nothing to fill the stomach with, they would also eat berries, leaves, grass or whatever could quench the hunger, but do very little to satisfy one's needs. 

"Once we were lucky to take down a deer," it had been their very first succesful group hunt and Wraen remembered it fondly, because there aren't too many moments in one's life, when you can be really, really proud of yourself.

They followed the scent for a while, until the trail disappeared completely by a riverbank.
Messages In This Thread
She takes me away - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Amekaze - August 20, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Wraen - August 25, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: She takes me away - by Amekaze - August 27, 2017, 03:25 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Wraen - September 14, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: She takes me away - by Amekaze - September 18, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Wraen - October 01, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Amekaze - October 04, 2017, 10:47 PM
RE: She takes me away - by Wraen - October 06, 2017, 07:47 AM