Morningside Cuesta It's fare thee well my old lover
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
When everyone had gathered, Grayday took a moment to address the pack. "Thank you for coming so quickly - you all know how important this move is. Originally, we were going to do this later in the year, but I don't want to make this journey with newborn pups. We're leaving a little early to give Heartha's pups the best chance of survival," he said, allowing his eyes to linger solemnly on Heartha. He was by no means absolving her of her crimes, but neither did he feel comfortable with allowing her developing pups to pay the price of their mother's carelessness. And, besides that, she was still a part of the pack.

"Let's get going," he said gently, nudging Lavender and Dauntless along. He turned a smile at Kieran and walked with the boy as they began their exodus. "There'll be a lot more trees, and we'll live on the top of big plateau. Sunspot says there are signs of great migrations going through the valley below it. If we're lucky, we might get to see something truly spectacular while we're there."

The pack moved on. It was slow going, but Grayday wasn't worried. They had plenty of time, and there would be food along the way.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - August 15, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Lavender - August 16, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Damascus - August 16, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Sylvas Streiter - August 16, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Dauntless - August 18, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Heartha - August 18, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Howl - August 20, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:16 PM