Emberwood Summer on my side
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Please reply at least once. There will be one more mandatory thread in BDP, and then the move will be done! Grayday just wants to know how everyone's feeling right now. If you want to be in the hunting thread later on, let me know here! IC or OOC indication is fine. @Khoe @Dawn @Howl @Heartha @Damascus @Dauntless @Lavender @Kieran Adrien @Sylvas Streiter
Travel had been trying on their most vulnerable - Grayday kept a close eye on Damascus and Heartha especially, as he worried after their compromised health. They were in no hurry, and the leader had often halted their party for a day or two, citing a need for the cubs to rest their stubby legs and allow their sore scruffs to heal. He, Khoe, and Sunspot carried the littlest three most often, although Grayday was always glad for a break when a pack mate volunteered, or when one of the cubs found enough energy and gumption to walk alongside the adults for a time.

They were stopped at the Emberwood this evening, weary from a long day of walking. He'd scented a rafter of turkeys nearby, and hoped that, after a bit of rest, he might convince a few wolves to head off on a short hunt. For now, though, there was nothing to do but relax.

"Halfway there," he encouraged, skimming a critical eye over the gathered wolves. "We can stop here for a while before going on, and from there, it'll only be a few days more. How's everyone feeling?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Summer on my side - by Grayday Sr. - August 20, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Lavender - August 21, 2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Summer on my side - by Heartha - August 21, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Howl - August 21, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Dauntless - August 29, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Summer on my side - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:26 PM