Moonspear all complete in the sight of life with you
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Dark, yet somehow still light, at once.. but she saw the darkness deepening steadily by the moment. Certainly eerie. She couldn't help but be reminded of dusk as she found her family beginning to trickle to her side, one by one starting with the rawboned Galaxy and her questions. Amekaze's brow furrowed, keen to feed into her daughter's curiosity, but pained by the sight of her so thinned. "The sun is being blocked out," she explained quietly, although was far more familiar with lunar eclipses versus solar—especially when it came to experiencing them of this magnitude firsthand herself. "So, almost, night is coming during the day." As evidenced around.

These events she knew far more intimately in fictitious myth and legend, and certainly never approaching such a full totality to be this noticeable. Sun goddesses driven into hiding, fierce sun-devouring dragons, an extinguished sun.. all founded in the sight of what was unfolding above. It was still too bright to look at for long, so accordingly, this was no easy phenomenon to explain when stealing brief glances between the treetops' cover. She exhaled softly, torn between the curious anticipation of what may come in moments to follow, and a strange sense of reverence.

Before she could shape more observation and hypothesis into word, and hope to understand this better, Charon and by extension, Jarilo arrived. The boy got a nip, her mate a nod (mainly for shoving food beneath Galaxy's nose), and she stood over them both protectively. "Listen, the nighttime bugs are even starting to come out, just like dusk.." she offered as well, twitching an ear as she spoke to the pups.
others are more than welcome to still pop in of course ^^ and feel free to be loose with the order here. i'll be hopefully trying to stagger ame and jarilo posts a bit if i can help it >>
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
all complete in the sight of life with you - by Amekaze - August 21, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Hydra - August 22, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Amekaze - August 27, 2017, 01:31 AM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Charon - September 07, 2017, 07:26 AM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Galaxy - September 07, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Hydra - September 12, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Jarilo - September 13, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Amekaze - September 24, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Charon - September 25, 2017, 07:45 AM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Galaxy - September 27, 2017, 12:44 PM
RE: all complete in the sight of life with you - by Charon - October 25, 2017, 03:34 AM