Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The invitation to sit, coupled with Terrance's eased posture, allowed Rannoch to relax as well. In reaction to the subtle shift in their dynamic, the Iota moved to make himself more comfortable. Though it was growing increasingly apparent that Rannoch had not been the reason for Terrance's visit, he was glad that the Epsilon decided to stick around. 

The raven-haired guardian showed off his battle scars, Rannoch appraised the raised knots of flesh with a newfangled respect. Whatever had happened, it seemed as though Terrance had gotten himself in one hell of a tussle. "They're impressive," replied Rannoch with a toothy grin, finding both a newfound appreciation and connection to his pack mate. But even as grand as they appeared, Rannoch could only imagine the recovery that was involved in getting Terrance to this point. Boldy, as the Iota was feeling comfortable in the Epsilon's company, he asked, "How did you get them?" as he wondered how similar their situations were. 

"Really?" replied Rannoch, apparently impressed by the factoid that the other wolf had shared. Curiously, he queried, "Did she ever tell you how exactly she learned?" Rannoch could only imagine that her quest for medicinal knowledge was a fascinating tale.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 11, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM