Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Thankfully for Rannoch, as he was slowly growing more fatigued, it seemed as though their time together was drawing to an end. "Yeah," Rannoch agreed easily to Terance's offer. "I'll see you around." 

When it was recognized that they would see each other again at another time, and once Terance departed from the den, Rannoch settled down with a smile and soon fell asleep. The interaction had made him feel more rooted in Charon's pack, and he was happy to have made another friend.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 26, 2017, 10:56 AM