Moonspear of life that keeps me alive
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
In the scenario that Rannoch presently found himself in, it seemed as though no news was better than the alternative. He did not have the ideal answer, the hope of his brother being alive still thrived. In his condition, hoping for his brother's survival was all that he could do and, until his healing progress, it was all the former-Alpha would do. Even though Rannoch was known to act on how he felt, the logic in this situation outweighed his desires to look for Cypress right now on his own. It would do neither of them any good for Rannoch to wander out alone while still severely wounded. 

As Charon elaborated upon his thoughts, Rannoch listened to the leader and quickly, his ears lowered at the realization that he had left so many wolves he cared for behind. Though he wanted nothing more than to assure them all that everything was fine, Rannoch was well aware that it would be quite some time until he could even think about making the journey back to the Vale. "Thank you very much for having Hydra do that," Rannoch began quietly as his eyes fell briefly to the floor. "I really appreciate it," he added, returning his attention to Charon. 

There was a thought that hung heavily on the tip of Rannoch's tongue, and he hesitated for a moment before spitting it out. "Would it be so bad if I didn't go back?" he wondered aloud as he expressed his guilt through his expression. "If I left them to appoint another leader in my stead?" Quickly, he went on the elaborate on his thinking. "I don't think I would be better to travel that far before Winter and, honestly, I wouldn't feel right leaving before that happened. You all saved my life, and I owe it to y'all," he smiled, appreciating the touch of his mother's accent that seemed to reappear at the most random of times. "And, honestly, I want to do what's best for Moonspear."  Despite the fact he had only been awake for moments, it was obvious how much Charon's pack had done for him already and he wanted nothing more than to repay the favor.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 11, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 12, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 14, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 15, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 18, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 19, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 20, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 22, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 25, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 28, 2017, 02:33 AM